Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Final Draft for Project 2


Final Draft For Project 2

As this was my first time using Photo shop, I had the opportunity to explore many thing and had a tons of fun making this project. Even though I had invested more time then I had expected but I like the way the project turned out. As I was newly introduced to Photo shop and so I had to face some difficulty but was able to overcome it. I really liked Photo shop and I am sure going to use it more in future. As this project was related to me so that made it even more fun. I was able to create an image which would be a combination of layers telling more about who I am. Using some vibrant colors and few small elements that I enjoy in my life. I was able to transform my thoughts 
onto this image and was successful in creating the project just the way I had planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment